Firstly, I’d like to say happy new year to all and I trust that you all had something good happen over the holidays even if it’s just a one time thing.

Here are some things I have been busy implementing into my business.

SQUARE POS: I was running my business using just MYOB to take payments, however this meant that I wasn’t getting cash fast and had to rely on my clients to make the transaction and so I now do it using a SQUARE terminal which means quick cash and faster check I. And check outs. I also have a pay bill now button on the website for those occasions where a client might need a new hard drive and when they pay, I purchase it which also means more secure for me so that I don’t get stuck with an unwanted item if my customer changes their mind.

I have also became a Shoalhaven Business Chamber partner which I believe is a positive step forward.

Paper free: apart from the final invoices and associated documents, you won’t see much paper around as I am trying to stay green

Have a great week and until next time, stay true to who you are.
https://bit.ly/3Faz20m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximizing Productivity and Efficiency Through Staff Training

The Importance of Having a Business Plan for Your Business