Those Neighbours Though!
Ned Flanders

I have something to share. Noisy neighbors are a thing apparently...

For the past 4.5 years, I have been a victim of emotional, verbal, physical, and mental abuse. It's been an ongoing disaster and I would like to detail some of it to help you if you're going through something similar.

From mental, emotional, verbal, and physical abuse and also stalking, harassing, and intimidation, I have had it all.

As I work from home, they yell out things when customers, deliveries, and people come to my house and call out derogatory comments just so people will turn around.

People hassle me everywhere I go... the shops, the doctors, etc... They call themselves private investigators and use the "power" to get receipts, information, and more.

They antagonize me to the point where I break and yell back at them and then wonder why I get so emotional. They do it as they want to get me kicked out because I have disabilities.

Help yoursel first

This is discrimination, organized crime, and downright illegal.

3 tips of help that I am putting into motion to deal with these pesky people

- Get AVPOs on all of them.
- Take recordings constantly of what happens and log as much as you can and in as much detail as you can incase you need to go to court.
- Try and find time to calm down your thoughts and emotiomns and regain composure.

I do hope this helps you all a lot and makes you get the help you need.

Shane Bentley
https://bit.ly/3gSUD3A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximizing Productivity and Efficiency Through Staff Training

The Importance of Having a Business Plan for Your Business