Telstra - It's what I love!

Telstra is by far the best phone and ISP carrier I have ever used. I have been with a few different carriers over the past 10 to 15 years and Telstra kicks the goal of awesomeness every single time.
From NBN connections to the latest mobile phones and even some gaming equipment, Telstra does it all.
I feel that while Telstra charges somewhat more than other carriers, as their consumers, we get good bang for our buck including customer service which is amazing, great offers and a plan or product that's out of this world and also can vary one our budget and needs.
Telstra Plus and my experiance
Telstra Plus is simply amazing. For every dollar you spend on your Telstra account, you get back 1 point per every dollar and it can be redeemed once you get enough points for the item you want.
I have recently received a new wireless keyboard and mouse and more through Telstra Plus and I recommend it to everybody. StarTrack deliver to your door and its simply awesome to know that Telstra (a HUGE company) are giving back to the Telstra community.
Sign ups to Telstra Plus here: https://plus.telstra.com.au
 Shane Bentley.
https://www.onpointcomputerrepairs.com.au/telstra/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximizing Productivity and Efficiency Through Staff Training

The Importance of Having a Business Plan for Your Business