TRIGGER WARNING: Its hard... life has so many struggles and ups and downs that we can have the paradigm that life will never ever stabilize or improve.

I personally spent a night in the ED this week as I tried to take my own life. I am still mentally recovering and I know for a fact that it will get better but the timeline seems to be stretched more than I can handle.

When I stabbed myself in the hand, I was in the mind space of "I will never get through this anyway" but for some reason I called 000 and got the help I needed.

It was difficult to say "I need help" but I did it and I am proud of myself for that.

Now to my beautiful audience: NEVER do what I did, because I am saying npw that the day after, I felt like I had more energy and more ambition to do life and life to the fullest.

Should you ever need help when your feeling like it's all too much, contact lifeline. They are so helpful and will create an action plan with you over the phone.

Have a great day and let me know if this helped you. Shane Bentley.
https://bit.ly/3FbL4au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximizing Productivity and Efficiency Through Staff Training

The Importance of Having a Business Plan for Your Business