Logitecs MX ERGO Mouse
Ive had this mouse from last night and wow... unbelievable. Once I opened there box, set it up and had a little play, I was amazed at it. It was like Christmas Day all over again for me and In love it. I purchased this item at Officeworks. I was after a heavy mouse and that's exactly what I got.
The Logitechs MX ERGO mouse is by far (at first glance) one of the weirdest looking mouse I've seen apart from the MADCATS series and yes, I admit that this was one of the reasons I went for it. Weird is good right!!! But as weird as it is, I actually like the way it looks and feels in my hand and the buttons are very easy to use and I love the way that it all works nicely with the alien looking shape.

As far as being comfortable to use, that's a job well done by Logitech and I can honestly say, its amazing. Feel good in my hand, works without any drama. The ball took alittle to get used to, however I am happy with it as I learnt it fast. The buttons are in a great position as well as the ball. 

Connectivity is something that isn't as good as it could be. I can't get it to hook via bluetooth on my Mac without the adapter, but once I plugged it in and set it up using the software, I am happy that. Flawless every time. Gotta love Logitech.
Get yours ordered today!
Thanks for your time, Shane Bentley.
https://www.onpointcomputerrepairs.com.au/logitecs-mx-ergo-mouse/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximizing Productivity and Efficiency Through Staff Training

The Importance of Having a Business Plan for Your Business