There have been many critics regarding the NDIS, both from a professional and participant point of view, and after all arguments considered, I can say that the NDIS is a great scheme to be a part of. 

I have been on the NDIS for several years and I know both the heart ache that gathering the paperwork and doctor's reports requires but also the joy of receiving the “Welcome to the NDIS” official letter. 

Once I started working with service providers and working on my goals, my life began to change in a big way. I began to have a reason to wake up, a reason to live and a reason to look to further hobbies and my pushing my business and saturate myself in it whilst enjoying life. 

I can honestly say that life has never been better and yes, I still have a difficult day most every day, I can still get up and say hello to my cat and my bird and have that fresh coffee whilst planning my day. 

If you have a disability and it keeps you from accessing the help you need, apply for the NDIS and make the step that will change your life for the greater good. 

www.NDIS.gov.au
https://www.onpointcomputerrepairs.com.au/the-ndis-and-me/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog