JOIN OUR NEWSLETTERClick the above title to edit it. You can also edit this section by clicking on it.

So, you have a new business and have no idea where to start.

Well... if you have got yourself an ABN (Australian Business Number) you are on the right track.

Many times, people forget the basics, rush in and don't think about the legalities and they don't take the appropriate steps to be successful.

Here are some things I implemented and I find it works for me...

- I got business insurance.
- I now keep my personal life away from my work life. (I am still setting all this up)
- I have a great accounting software. MYOB is what I use.
- I build a website for my business.
- I have the appropriate equipment.
- I try to use the internet to buy cheaper products for my clients rather than another way which can sometimes be dearer.

I hope some of this helped... got an idea? Contact me.
https://www.onpointcomputerrepairs.com.au/different-business-ideas-for-new-businesses/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximizing Productivity and Efficiency Through Staff Training

The Importance of Having a Business Plan for Your Business