A company with a kind and compassionate heart.

It takes great courage as someone with disabilities to contact a customer service line and ask for help. Many people hate the ques and the explaining of what's happening.

HP have gone above and beyond to help with any problem I faced with hardware failure and I can honestly say after my 3rd HP product purchase that I will never ever buy or recommend a different brand.HP Customer service have gone above and beyond again and again to repair issues and have even had techs as part of the "HP Care package come to my house and fix the issue within 4 - 5 days.

I can honestly say that HP are amazing, friendly and very very helpful with any IT need in relation to their products.

Once again, enjoy your day. Shane Bentley.

- Keeping Safe online
- The NDIS and me!
https://www.onpointcomputerrepairs.com.au/hp-customer-service-australia/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximizing Productivity and Efficiency Through Staff Training

The Importance of Having a Business Plan for Your Business