We all have our favorite coffee. Whether it be freshly brewed at a Café you know and love or you make it at home using the instant coffee of your choice, we all know what we love and most of us stick to it.

For most of us, many times its the first thing we do as we wake up every day is make a coffee...

HINT: Put the milk and coffee in first when you make it and add hot water last, you will thank me later!

My personal choice is Nescafe Blend 43... Its smooth, low bitterness and tastes amazing.

I don't mind the Nescafe Original (I get mine from Aldi) however I do find it has a slightly more bitter taste.

Have a great day and enjoy the weekend coming up. Shane Bentley.
https://www.onpointcomputerrepairs.com.au/nescafe/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximizing Productivity and Efficiency Through Staff Training

The Importance of Having a Business Plan for Your Business