From the moment I laid my hand on my laptop 2 years ago, I knew we had something special between us.

The HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh0xxx is one of the best laptops I have ever owned.

I have spent hours and hours using it without a hitch, not even a glitch as its always got the "out of the box" experience.

This machine came with 8GB of RAM, a 256GB HD and a touch screen which puts the icing on the cake.

I wanted something for my work and personal use, however I am now using it to power my IT business and I can honestly say that it has been yet to disappoint me.

I have nothing bad to report and I can honestly say that I am super impressed!

See my review of HPs customer service here:.
https://www.onpointcomputerrepairs.com.au/review-hp-pavilion-x360-convertible-14-dh0xxx/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog