In my unit, lives me and Hugo, my black cat. He's such a good companion, he wakes me up early and goes to bed sometime after me.,

He's cuddly, warm on those cold winters days and he is always there for me.

Food: I buy chicken mince, dry cat biscuits and give him fresh water daily.

He seems to like his diet but when he wants more mince, I know he wants it because he lets me know by meowing and associated behaviours.

Bedding: He has a pet bed and always lays on the couch to have a nap.

Toiletries: He uses any cat litter and I normally buy what's on special. At the moment he's using pellets and a litter tray liner. I also have some litre deodoriser that helps keep the urine and faeces smell away.

He's desexed and regularly goes to the vet for his wormer and nail trim and I personally put on his revolution plus monthly.

Shane Bentley.
https://www.onpointcomputerrepairs.com.au/hugo-the-cat-who-thinks-hes-a-human/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog