Welcome to the first official On Point Computer Repairs newsletter.

Id like to talk about 2 things tech wise in this newsletter and i'd also like to talk a bit about my business in the last part of the newsletter.

WINDOWS 11

Soon enough, there will be a free update for most users called "Windows 11"

Windiows 11 has all new desktop backgrounds, a huge performance hit and also some security fixes and updates to help keep you safer online.

I use it personally on my windows computer and love it. However there will, as with every new OS and even the older versions, bugs and what not.

I reccomend holding off for another 1 to 2 months just to give mircosoft a chance to squash the said bugs and optimise it some more before updating.

AntiVirus and Malware Protection

So the common debate is this… is Microsoft’s in built Windows defender enough or do I need a paid product to help keep me safe online?

The truth is, Micorofts built-in anti virus security is good, there is no doubt about that, however, I do personally recomend ESET to people because there have been times where I have clicked on something that looked legit, however ESET blocked it and saved my bacon.

Personally, id reccomend on using both together, however using both can give negative consequences in which you are not covered completely.

A bit about my business

On Point Computer Repairs is growing and I now offer pickup and delivery for an extra $10 cash in hand upon pickup, there are monthly deals taking place, see here for the current one set for October and November.

All things are now processed on the webiste leaving less paper waste (an attempt to be environmentally friendly and also saves on my resources.

Please remember to fill out the form fill, purchaee the service you desire and ill call you and arange a pickup date.

I also offer a 24 hour services where the aim is to fix the issue and get it back to you within 24 hours unless further complications come up.

Thats all for this month, until next time, have a good evening and a great week.

Shane Bentley.
https://www.onpointcomputerrepairs.com.au/october-november-newsletter-2021/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximizing Productivity and Efficiency Through Staff Training

The Importance of Having a Business Plan for Your Business